We are a health fund endorsed, accredited private hospital & we know how to help because we have been where you are.
- Access to medical care
- Sprawling manicured gardens
- Private rooms with a double bed and ensuite
- A safe and discrete retreat
- A therapeutic, supportive and drug-free environment
- 30, 60 and 90-day programs
FREE INFORMATION SESSION
Find out more about Arrow Health.
Our free information sessions take place regularly.
Read more about the info sessions or register your interest here and we will let you know when the next sessions are being held.
- Developed and overseen by doctors
- Based on current research and extensive experience
- Free family support program
- Individual treatment plan focussing on physical, psychological and emotional
- Qualified staff with professional and personal experience
- 24/7 access to counsellors or support workers
- Abstinence-Based Model rather than Harm Minimisation
- Weekly counselling sessions
- Case management focused on an individual recovery plan
- Group therapy, education and relapse prevention
- Introduction to peer support programs
- Wide range of therapeutic activities. e.g. art, yoga, hiking, music and off site swimming
Why Should I Go To Rehab?
- Take control of your life
- Find freedom from active addiction
- Repair relationships with family and friends
- Improve self-confidence, self-esteem and self-worth
- Get healthy – sleep, eat, exercise and live well
- Live a less stressful life
“Is this all about the 12 steps like everywhere else I’ve been?”
What You’ll Learn
- Understanding and managing your addiction
- Dealing more effectively with disturbances in your thoughts, emotions and behaviour
- Developing resilience and relapse prevention strategies
- Enhancing communication skills and self-awareness in the context of healthier relationships
- Managing conflict
- Setting and maintaining positive boundaries
“Do I have to go to a meeting every day?”
After years of ‘keeping up appearances’, I came to Arrow Health because I’d tried everything and couldn’t stay clean. My approach wasn’t working. I was broken. Years of using had left me lonely and disconnected. Being at Arrow Health was the first time I felt like I belonged in a very long time. There’s no miracle cures or quick fixes, but in terms of learning some core skills and starting the journey to recovery, I couldn’t have asked for a better place than Arrow Health.
My parents are very grateful for your Family First Step Program and the counselling they received whilst I was in rehab. It helped immensely in educating them about addiction and arming them with coping strategies to help better support themselves and me throughout my ongoing recovery.
I recommend Arrow Health to anyone struggling with addiction.
Arrow Health saved me from myself, what else can I say. I can not thank them enough.
Arrow health has helped me find myself again! And be the person I was before my addiction. I could not be more grateful. I owe them my life as they have saved mine! Thank you to all the staff and facilitators for everything, even though my time has come to an end they are and will still be there for me when I’m in need!
Coming to Arrow has changed my life in so many ways. It has taught me a new, better way of living. A life without alcohol! I’ve learnt the tools to deal with what life throws at me. Arrow has become like my second family – the staff are amazing, and I’ve made lifelong friends along the way. Everyone’s support helped build my confidence. I never felt judged or uncomfortable. Thank you for giving me my life back.
Send Us A Message