Who is it for?
This applies to you if:
- It was your second or subsequent drink or drug-driving offence
- Your BAC was .15 or more
- You had both alcohol and drugs in your system
- You were charged with a refusal offence for alcohol and or other drugs testing
- You were charged with driving while impaired (DWI)
- You were charged with driving under the influence (DUI)
- You were charged with a serious motor vehicle offence involving alcohol and/or other drugs e.g. culpable driving.
What does it involve?
- Four sessions: 3 x 3.5 hour sessions including break/s AND 1 x one on one counselling session with the facilitator prior to the third group session.
- The maximum number of participants in a group is 8.